Who We Are
TelosGlobal is a US based TELOS block producer dedicated to supporting the telos infrastructure. Our bp nodes are spread across the globe to support decentralization, robustness, and high availability. Please take some time on our website to get to know us better and we appreciate your vote as your TELOS block producer. Together, we can shape the future of our world.
Our mission is to provide a robust global network of connected TELOS nodes for geographic decentralization and low-latency blockchain access for all. Together with the other TELOS block producers, we believe in a healthy TELOS blockchain network decentralized by geography, political influence, and BP entities.
Proud Telos Foundation Member
- IRS to Release In-Depth Crypto Tax Guidance ‘Soon’ May 21, 2019
- Ethereum Still Bullish With Record Trading Volumes and Solid Fundamentals May 21, 2019
- Crypto and Forex Scam Reports Tripled in the UK Last Year, Watchdog Says May 21, 2019
- Experts Believe This Bull Run Will See Bitcoin Exceed Its ATH Of $20k But a Similar 2017 Crash Might Follow May 21, 2019
- BTC, ETH, XRP Price Prediction — Correction or a Bull Run: What Will Happen Next? May 21, 2019
- Calastone Launches Blockchain-Based Decentralized Market Infrastructure May 21, 2019
- Initial exchange offerings are crypto’s next fundraising fiasco May 21, 2019
- SEC’s guidance prompts more questions than answers, says Circle’s Jeremy Allaire after Poloniex geo-fencing episode May 21, 2019
- Bitcoin Price’s Triple Top Rejection Is Leading Us to $6,400. Are Positive Forecasts Doomed to Fail? May 21, 2019
- News: Trade War casualty - Huawei REKT? Bitcoin ETF delayed (Again) May 21, 2019
- BitcoinNews.com Litecoin Market Analysis 20th March 2019 May 21, 2019
- Bitcoin Price Blitzed $20,000, 13 Days After it Last Closed at $8,300; Déjà Vu? May 21, 2019